Pm Series 4mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm 16mm One
Tips for choosing a quick coupler 01: How to choose a quick coupler: 1. The connecting thread and pipe part are not allo
|Chrome Plated Iron
Product DescriptionTips for choosing a quick coupler
01: How to choose a quick coupler:
1. The connecting thread and pipe part are not allowed to pull or rotate, otherwise the thread or pipe connection will fall off. In the case of pulling or turning, a rotary joint should be used.
2. The bending of the pipe should be greater than the minimum bending radius, otherwise the pipe is easy to break.
3. Inflammable, explosive or toxic gases such as coal gas, gas fuel and refrigerant cannot be transported in the pipe
4. General industrial water can be used.
5. The impulse pressure should be prepared, not exceeding the maximum operating pressure, otherwise it is easy to damage.
02: How to install the quick connector?
1. Before installation, confirm the correct model and size, and confirm that the product has no cracks or scars.
2. The length of the connecting pipe will change considering the pressure change, so the length should be left margin.
3. The joint box tube is not allowed to be twisted or stretched, and bear a negative torque, so as to avoid the joint damage, the tube damage, cracking or falling off.
4. When piping and fittings are screwed in, do not mix the chips of the piping thread and the small pieces of sealing material into the pipe. When using the sealing tape, leave the thread head about 2 pitches free and not wrap the sealing tape.
03: In which environments are quick connectors used?
1. Do not use quick connectors in electrostatic sensitive occasions, which will cause poor system actions and malfunctions.
2. Do not use the quick connector in the occasions where sparks occur. Sparks may cause fire hazards.
3. Do not use it in an environment where cutting oil, lubricating oil and coolant are in direct contact with liquids.