Transmission Steering Wheel Precision Die Casting Aluminum Parts
|Die Casting Aluminum
|Powder Coating, Painting, as Clients Require
|Pressure Chamber Structure
|CT5-7 for Die Casting Aluminum
|Casting Surface Quality Level
|as Customer Requests
|CE, RoHS, ISO 9001:2000, ISO 9001:2008, as Customer Requests
|Powder Coating, Painting etc. as Clients Require
|up to It7, Ra 0.8~3.2, According to Customer Req
|Package for Aluminum Casting
|Multi-Layer Wood Box/Pallet, with Big Plastic Bag
|45 Days for Die Casting Aluminum Parts
|Custom Made Service
|Yes, Die Casting Aluminum Parts
|Die Casting, Cast Aluminum
|CNC Machining/ Lathing/ Milling/ Turning/ Boring/
|CT5-7 for Aluminum Casting
|A380, ADC12, or as Clients Require
|Transmission Steering Wheel Precision Die Casting
|Multilayer Wooden Box with Big Plastic Bag Inside
|Customized Size per drawings or samples
|150 Tons/Month for Die Casting Aluminum Parts
Packaging & DeliveryPackage Size 980.00cm * 880.00cm * 780.00cm Package Gross Weight 1.000kg
Product DescriptionYOUR DESIGN WE HELP TO ACHIEVE,AS YOUR SINCERE PARTNER!
competitive quotation and detailed technical proposal can be supplied after studied your drawings or samples!
SINCERITY QUALITY COMPETENCE
General Products Application /Service Area: Metal parts for vehicle, agriculture machine, construction machine, transportation equipment, Valve and Pump system. E.g. Engine bracket, truck chassis bracket, gear box , gear housing , gear cover, shaft, spline shaft , pulley, flange, connection pipe, pipe, hydraulic valve, valve housing ,Fitting , flange, wheel, flywheel, oil pump housing, starter housing, coolant pump housing, transmission shaft , transmission gear, sprocket, chains etc.
Products shown here are made to the requirements of specific customers and are illustrative of the types of manufacturing capabilities available within MATECH group of companies.Please send us your detailed drawing/ sample/requirements for us offering a reasonable quotation to you and we will trying our best to make the goods in good quality and delivery in time .MATECH policy is that none of these products will be sold to 3rd parties without written consent of the customers to whom the tooling, design and specifications belong.
|• Medical / dental instruments
|• Measuring instruments
|• Miscellaneous equipment
|• Pharmaceutical industry
|• Orthopedic implants
|• Safety equipment
|• Petrochemical industry
|• Industrial valves
|•Fixing and movable equipment
|• Sanitary fittings
|• General machinery
|• Pumps and general connections
1, Aluminium die casting is a process of injection aluminum alloy under pressure, which produces parts in high volume at low costs.2, There are two processes of Aluminum die casting: hot chamber and cold chamber.3, A complete cycle can vary from one second for small components to minutes for a casting of large part, making aluminium die casting the fastest technique available for producing precise aluminium alloy parts.4, Any aluminium alloy die casting parts are customized according to the clients' drawing or samples.5, Certification: as customer's requirements.
Die casting parts
Die casting is an industrial casting process for manufacturing cast parts of aluminum, zinc, magnesium or brass. The molten metal is pressed under high pressure into the die where it hardens and is then automatically ejected. A die casting diecan contain several cavities. Depending on the die, series ranging from approximately 300 to 400,000 molded parts can be produced due to the high output of the dies. Die casting allows parts to be manufactured with very thin walls and smooth surfaces and edges. Due to the high strength, very good dimensional accuracy and reproducibility, die casting is the optimum casting procedure for complex components and demanding applications, both in terms of quality and economy.To achieve superior quality, we use CNC machining centers to finish the cast parts. If desired, we will add tailored components to your diecast parts in additional production steps and will assemble these into modules and assemblies.Die cast components are used in many branches of industry for housings, covers, fittings or mountings. Depending on therequirements, we supply die cast surfaces for decorative uses, improved corrosion protection or improved wear resistance.Depending on the alloy and finishing process, die cast parts can be provided with the following surfaces: Sandblasting, glass bead blasting, barrel finishing, brushing, polishing, phosphating, passivating, powder coating, wet painting, eloxating, copper plating, nickel plating, screen printing or pad printing.
Shanghai Matech is professional at independent development and design. Our engineers are skilled at AUTO CAD, PRO ENGINEER, SOLID WORKS and other 2D & 3D softwares. We are able to design, develop,produce and deliver your PO according to your drawings, samples or just an idea. Dural control of standard products and OEM products.
1) Checking the raw material after they reach our factory------- Incoming quality control ( IQC)
2) Checking the details before the production line operated
3) Have full inspection and routing inspection during mass production---In process quality control(IPQC)
4) Checking the goods after they are finished---- Final quality control(FQC)
5) Checking the goods after they are finished-----Outgoing quality control(OQC)
Shanghai Matech Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd.
--Branch of Matech Industry Ltd.
We specialize in Metal Parts Solution for Vehicle, Agriculture machine, Construction Machine, transportation equipment, Valve and Pump system etc.
With keeping manufacturing process design, quality planning, key manufacturing processes and final quality control in house.
We are mastering key competence to supply quality mechanical parts and assembly to our customers for both Chinese and Export Market .
To satisfy different mechanical and functional requirements from our customers we are making a big range of metal products for our clients on base of different blanks solutions and technologies.
These blanks solutions and technologies include processes of Iron Casting, Steel Casting, Stainless Steel Casting, Aluminum Casting and Forging.
During the early involvement of the customer's design process, we are giving professional input to our customers in terms of process feasibility, cost reduction and function approach.
You are welcome to contact us for technical enquiry and business cooperation.
How do We Work with Our Clients?
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don't even need to know what casting is;3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.;5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
Why choose us?
1. High skilled and well-trained working team under good management environment.2. Quick response and support for any inquiries.3. Over 10 years professional manufacture experience to ensure high quality of your products.4. Large and strong production capacity to meet your demand.5. High Quality standard and hygienic environment.6. We have very strict quality control process:In coming Quality control (IQC) - All incoming raw material are checked before used.In process quality control (IPQC) - Perform inspections during the manufacturing process.Final quality control (FQC) - All finished goods are inspected according to our quality standard foreach products.Outgoing Quality Control (OQC) - Our QC team will 100% full inspection before it goes out forshipment.Proper Quarantine procedure - For those products got rejected to pass the quality control, they willspecially marked and dispose.7. Good after sales services8. Passed ISO 9001 and provide SGS/ RoHS certification if needed.
Our Package :
Packing & Delivery (Show As Above):
Inner Packing →Strong & waterproof plastic big is packed inside, to keep the product in safe condition.
Or as customer requests.
Outer Packing →Multilayer wooden box with strong bandages, used for standard export package.
Or customized as per customer's requirements.
1. What do you do?
We are a professional manufacturer with over 15 years' export experience for designing and producing vehicle machinery parts.
We can custom make metal or plastic parts according to your drawings or samples.
2. How can I get some samples?
If you need, we are glad to offer you samples for free, but the new clients are expected to pay the courier cost,
and the charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.
3. Can you make casting according to our drawing?
Yes, we can make casting according to your drawing, 2D drawing, or 3D cad model. If the 3D cad model can be supplied,
the development of the tooling can be more efficient. But without 3D, based on 2D drawing we can still make the samples properly approved.
4. Can you make casting based on our samples?
Yes, we can make measurement based on your samples to make drawings for tooling making.
5. What's your quality control device in house?
We have spectrometer in house to monitor the chemical property, tensile test machine to control the mechanical property and UT Sonic as NDT checking method to control the casting detect under the surface of casting.